AA Mail Server, from www.aamailsoft.com, is mail server software with dedicated database based on Windows mail server. It's a webmail server with full featured mail service. At the same time, this mail server software is easy to setup and configure, can help you create a mail system easily and run in minutes. Especially for small and medium-sized companies (1~20000 accounts) to build their own mail server on the LAN and Internet. AA Mail Server mainly including following functions:
1. Easy to use Windows Mail Server software for Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows7.
2. Provides full featured email service, supports SMTP/SMTP Auth/POP3/SSL POP3 Remote etc.
3. Supports 1~20000 accounts with each 8G+ mailbox capacity, suitable for small to medium business.
4. Provides a unique feature of ISP Mailbox Mapping Mode to help you save cost significantly. For those companies that already have ISP mail service and will not give up it. AA Mail Server can automatically retrieve mails from and send emails via ISP mail service.
5. Sharing Mail Server Mode allows your departments communicate with customers with one mailbox address.
6. Well-designed UTF-8 Webmail Server keeps you away from unreadable multi-language mails.
7. Useful diagnosis functions of domain MX, mail sending etc will help you quickly locate possible problems.
8. Provides effective Anti-spam Protection with multi RBLs lookup anti-spam technology, which has been approved by our customers.
9. Supports powerful Employee Email Monitoring function to help you Monitor employee emails easily.
10. Provide rich functions, e.g. mail group, auto filtering & forwarding, ISP relay sending etc...
11. SQL-based Mail Server, support Access and SQL Server, much better than file base mail server. Having a database based email server means more advantages in speed, scalability, manageability and stability.
12. Help you build your own LAN or Internet mail server easily!
» version 5.0 - posted on 2014-03-15
*add user-defined SMTP/POP3 response string.
mailserver.ini [Setup] ServerResponse=...
*improve detection for database connection.
*fix a dump problem when decode a unformated message.
*allow to try relay sending when meet 5XX SMTP reponse code.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2006-07-10
AA MAIL SERVER
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Shi Jia Guo Ji Building 1620,
Ren Min Dong Lu #199, Chang Sha,
Hu Nan CHINA 410016
AA Mail SERVER END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR YOUNGZSOFT CO.LTD.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This AA Mail Server End-User License Agreement ('EULA') is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and YOUNGZSOFT Co. LTD for the AA Mail Server identified above.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the AA Mail Server, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the AA Mail Server.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
Install and use the AA Mail Server on a single computer and make one copy of the AA Mail Server in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce on any such copy all copyright notices and any other proprietary legends on the original copy of the AA Mail Server. Install the AA Mail Server on a storage device, such as a network server, and run the AA Mail Server on an internal network, provided the number of concurrent users does not exceed the number of copies of the AA Mail Server purchased. A copy of the AA Mail Server must be purchased for each such user. If you have purchased a multi-pack license for the AA Mail Server, such as a Ten-Pack license, or a license to make multiple installations of the AA Mail Server, you may concurrently use the number of copies of the AA Mail Server authorized by that purchase. Make copies of the End-User AA Mail Server and distribute those copies for use solely by yourself or personnel employed by you, or by another party, solely for its own internal purposes.
The AA Mail Server is owned by YOUNGZSOFT Co. LTD and is protected by People's Republic of China copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the AA Mail Server (if any), nor print copies of any user documentation provided in on-line or electronic form.
3. OTHER RESTRICTION:
You may not make or distribute copies of the AA Mail Server, or electronically transfer the AA Mail Server from one computer to another or over a network. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the AA Mail Server to a human-perceivable form. You may not rent, lease or sublicense the AA Mail Server. You may not modify the AA Mail Server or create derivative works based upon the AA Mail Server.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES:
YOUNGZSOFT provides tech support services related to the AA Mail Server ('Support Services'). Use of Support Services is governed by YOUNGZSOFT polices and programs described in the user manual, in online documentation, and/or other YOUNGZSOFT-provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the AA Mail Server and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to YOUNGZSOFT as part of the Support Services, YOUNGZSOFT may use such information for its business purposes, including for AA Mail Server support and development. YOUNGZSOFT will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
Without prejudice to any other rights, YOUNGZSOFT may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the AA Mail Server.
6. NO WARRANTIES:
YOUNGZSOFT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE AA MAIL SERVER. THE AA MAIL SERVER AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT
WARRANT OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE AA MAIL SERVER REMAINS WITH YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall YOUNGZSOFT or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the AA Mail Server or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if YOUNGZSOFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This EULA is governed by the laws of P.R. China.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact YOUNGZSOFT for any reason, please contact us at Email email@example.com.